Friday, December 12, 2014

InStyler review

Thanks to Vocalpoint.com I got to try InStyler products for free! I received:
  • InStyler Max
  • InStyler Ionic Style Pro
  • The TULIP by InStyler
  • Goodies for your guests-wide-tooth combs and bags 
    This picture shows my hair AFTER using the InStyler Max (pink in the photo). This is the OG of the InStyler products. The flagship product can add volume and curl hair in two different directions. It heats up quickly and is pretty easy to use. It curled the ends of my hair nicely. 
     Next, I tried the Ionic Styler Pro (the purple handle). This was trickier using the comb side. I start by brushing sections of my hair carefully to try to prevent snags. Then, I would wrap my hair and try to pull the comb through, but sometimes it would get stuck in my hair. I tried smaller sections, but it still happened. In the picture below the left side was straightened using the iron while the right side was curled with the comb side. I like the idea of two products in one, but this wasn't my favorite product.

     The most difficult to use, but my favorite product was the TULIP. I read the directions AND watched a tutorial before curling my hair. The next two pictures depict my first results.  I thought I had the swing of things.

    Then this happened! I followed the directions; I swear! 

    Shortly after, I got ambitious and tried to curl too much hair at once...never again. That was a tangled mess! Luckily, there's an "O" (for oh crap?!) on the bottom for these mistakes. After I regrouped and vowed to NOT lose to a machine, the results were amazing! I've never been able to get great curls like this with my long hair. The next pictures are my TULIP results. I'm in love with this machine. 


















    I can't wait to have my friends over so I can share how awesome these products are! Thanks for reading! Please let me know which one you'd like to try!
    Please don't mind my no-makeup day.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Vocalpoint.com I got to try InStyler products for free! I received: InStyler Max; InStyler Ionic Style Pro; The TULIP by InStyler; Goodies ... ionicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete