Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Influenster #frostyvoxbox

This is my second favorite Influenster voxbox of 2014. My first was the Victoria's Secret voxbox. This Frosty box has everything for a woman to be ready for 2015. As always, I was sent these free products to test and review.
 This is an overview of all of the products that came in the box.
These Fruit Vines didn't last a day in my house, lol. These bite sized, chewy snacks were delicious without being overly sweet. These retail for $1.79. 
The McCormick brand of seasonings is a trusted name brand of seasonings. Thyme is not purchased in my house, but I'm not sure why. It goes with most meats and smells like the holidays. I would recommend rubbing any dry seasoning in between your hands before using it to "wake up" the flavor. I'm excited to see a quick search brought up 89 recipes! I am also a part of their consumer panel. I've only been invited to try one product, but it was free! This full size product retails for $4.79.


I love this tea! The minty flavor soothed my overworked voice from the end of the school. This is perfect for the times I want a hot drink besides coffee and hot chocolate. The two packets didn't have a price.

 The No. 7 serum serum packet is supposed to provide the best anti-aging results. My skin is acting up right now so I will keep you posted when I try this. The full size retails for $22.99.

This Ecotools brush is effective with most of its claims. My hair took less time to blow dry and was less frizzy. Unfortunately, it isn't as soft as my Wet brush. 
 Very flexible bristles against the open base. This retails for $11.99.

These next three products are makeup products! I never tried these products, but I have different NYC and Rimmel products. I love trying new makeup!
 These are the swatches of the lipstick and liner in natural light with no flash.

 This is a full size lipstick from NYC in Sugar Plum. In the tube this looked extremely frosty (old lady), but the color is actually complementary to my skintone. I cannot get over the level of moisture and shine. It is perfect for an everyday look or a night out.  For $1.99 I can't wait to try more colors!
The last products from the voxbox are both from Rimmel London. The Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal liner in black is raved about on Youtube. The swatch above was one pass on my hand! Not only is this affordable at $4.49, it also is long lasting. I have trouble with liners staying in place. This one did not fail me. It is just as long lasting as my Stila liner. 
 Because the liner is so waterproof, you do need an effective remover. This Rimmel Just Let it Go remover is perfect. My HG remover is the Clinique Take the Day Off balm, but this is my new favorite liquid remover. It's safe for contact wearers and sensitive skin. I dab a little on a cotton round, place over my eye for 10-15 seconds, then begin gently swiping away my eye makeup. This is perfect for my gym bag! The remover costs $7.49.
The retail value of the box is about $33. I am extremely pleased with the amount of full size products and the fact that I will use all of these products. Please use this link if you are not a part of Influenster nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment