Monday, November 10, 2014

Secret Clear Gel review

I received this full size product courtesy of Secret and Bzzagent. I was skeptical upon receiving this product. I have never had success using clear gels. I set aside my previous experiences to try to give this product a fair review. I have to say I was fairly impressed.The smell alone won me over from the start. It is clean, slightly floral (but not overly strong). The smell lasted all day without being overpowering. Next, the formula provided lasting protection for the majority of the day. Once the gel absorbed I was good to go.

I only encountered two downfalls during my testing period. First, it does not go on with "no white marks" as secret.com claims. I found this out the tough way. One morning I put on the wrong shirt after putting the gel on. When I changed shirts I got a white residue just like stick deodorants. In all fairness to the product, I didn't allow it to dry before changing shirts. Next, this product wouldn't last all day during the summer. Vegas gets extremely warm and I sweat with little exertion. I know it wouldn't do as well as my stick formulas like the Secret Clinical because when I was working out while testing the product I perspired more than usual.

Overall, this product would get a B from me. While researching this product, I found an awesome program on secret.com. Customers send in four SKUs or receipts and Secret will send you one free deodorant. Here is the link if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment