Thursday, July 16, 2015

#Lemonoil review


I got to try a HUGE 4 oz. bottle of lemon oil for free to review from Lift Care and Tomoson. Here are some facts and uses provided by Lift Care on Amazon. 
  • (5X FOLD) EXTRA STRENGTH Lemon Essential Oil is the most powerful and fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting. You can diffuse Lemon Oil when trying to clear a room of the smell of the cigarette smoke and other unpleasant aroma. The HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE, premium concentrate taken from the peel of ripe fruit via cold expression.
  • HUGE 4 OZ BOTTLE-lasts for up to 60 days of daily use. More potent concentration means less drops per use.
  • INTRODUCTORY LOW PRICE-Refreshing feelings of purity and cleanliness describe the savory fragrance of lemon oil. STRONGER AROMATHERAPY AND LONGER LASTING FRAGRANCE. Fights illness and fatigue.
  • NATURAL DISINFECTANT-Lemon oil deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin, including acne. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
  • Lemon Oil is a potent skin lightening agent. Freckles and age spots etc. ALL NATURAL, NO CHEMICAL DILUTION!     
  • *According to the University of Minnesota, "Application Method. An essential oil that is safe when applied in one way may not be safe when used in another way. Some oils are considered safe if inhaled, and yet may be irritating if applied to the skin in concentrations as low as 3-5%. Thyme, oregano, clove, and cinnamon bark essential oils are examples of this. Several of the citrus oils, such as bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, and angelica, can cause phototoxicity (severe burns or skin cancer) if there is exposure to natural sunlight or sun-bed radiation following skin applications, whereas this would not result from inhalation." Bottom line, if you plan on using these oils topically, always dilute them!

I discovered a couple of different uses that I started loving. First, I like to sprinkle a couple of drops onto cotton and place on top of my humidifier. This gives my room a refreshing scent without an overpowering scent. 

Next, I filled a travel sized bottle with lemon oil and water to carry around for a natural energizer. I like to dab some on my yoga towel before and after my workout to provide an energy boost. I like to keep the mixture in my fridge for an added cooling effect.  
Overall, I would recommend this to anyone that wants an all natural way alternative to products with chemicals.  What other oils should I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment