Sunday, July 13, 2014

Freeman Beauty #BAREFOOTbliss #contest entry


Photo credit: Freeman Beauty
https://www.freemanbeauty.com/product/foot-scrub-pumic-barefoot

Thanks to Influenster I got another free product! This retails for $2.97 and can be found at Wal-Mart. I'm pleasantly surprised by this product since it was so inexpensive.

Pros
The scent is amazing!  I wouldn't think to put peppermint and plum together, but I love the light, refreshing scent.
The texture isn't too harsh, but it does exfoliate effectively. * I even use this on my body.  I exfoliate all over after I shave and before I use my self-tan.  This product preps my skin for an even, beautiful tan.
The price!  As stated above, it can be found at almost any Wal-Mart, including the supermarket locations, and it's so reasonable.  There's no excuse for rough skin!

Cons
I really can't think of any!

Thanks for reading and check out this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment